Monday, September 12, 2016

Hello World!

Hello World are you tired of simplistic blog that talk about the mundane stresses of everyday life! Fear not, for the world is far more than what may initially meet the eye.  Now those of you who read my earlier blog post will not that i essentially made it clear what my major was: Chem Engineering (cough).  Now I have to basically make a case for as to why you should be invested in the awesome planet known as Earth.  First, you are reading this online, and one should realize that the human race did not those capabilities a generation ago.  Every once and awhile I look at my laptop and think, how did humanity go from sticks and stones to something as complex as the internet and computing? This isn't a dissertation on the history of mankind.  But sometimes I get this vague notion that it is tough to ascertain what exactly is the problem with the blog, as the blog barely gets any views.  Anyway, I hope this blog will be beneficial to people despite the fact that the information has been mostly drivel. 
To whom it may concern,
Jael St. Hilaire

No comments:

Post a Comment