Monday, September 12, 2016

About Page

Hello, my name is Jael St. Hilaire and I would like to announce the purpose of this blog.  I will try to keep most of the information pertaining to chemical engineering, my chosen field.  Chemical engineering, like many fields in general is a diverse field with many sub-fields depending on the specific area of the discipline that fascinates one.  For example, Boeing has recently created a metal that is lighter than air.  In order develop this material, they needed chemical engineers who were skilled in nanotechnology.   One thing I personally love about the field of nanotechnology is how a group of people can come together and produce a product that was once considered impossible.  One thing I noted about the article is that it refused to mention chemical engineers in the article.  They essentially "undercover agents" that do much of the hard mental labor labor that is required for Boeing to remain competitive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment